We Are Hiring !
Sustainable Design Specialist Position - -
GreenDwell is an architectural design and consulting company based in Bangkok, Thailand. We are committed to sustainable design and we believe that the human side of sustainability, wellbeing, should always be considered along with environmental one. Our green research-integrated design (g.r.i.d) process is applied in all projects, making sure that that we are creating an experience which is a delight to the senses while minimizing negative impacts onto the environment.
We are currently seeking a Sustainable Design Specialist to join our team. As a sustainable design specialist, you will manage our green building consultancy portfolio such as LEED and TREES projects. You will also be working closely with our design team in providing sustainable design direction and coordination, running energy and environmental simulations for our design and consulting projects.
What you will do
- Manage projects pursuing LEED, TREES, or other green building certification systems
- Perform building environmental simulations such as energy, lighting, daylighting, ventilation to support both design and consulting projects
- Provide design guidance for team on sustainable design strategies and green product specification
- Provide technical and analytical support to project teams, including attending client meetings when necessary.
- Provide in-team design and production support for sustainable design deliverable
Qualifications we look for
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, mechanical or environmental engineering, or sustainable design required; Master’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years of experience post-graduation; at least 2 years of experience in LEED / TREES project management
- LEED Accredited Professional
- Strong interest in sustainability and project management
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Experience and skills relating to energy and environmental performance; LEED energy simulation experience is a plus
Send your CV and desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.